Will you pay market value for my home?
Once we have reviewed and evaluated the condition of your home we will make you a fair all-cash offer on your home, based on what we feel the retail value will be after a full renovation.
The price will be below market value so that we can resell the property, after repairs, to make a profit. The advantage to you is that we pay cash and close fast, which can save you a lot of time, headache and money, which can be a great deal if you need to move quickly.
What type of homes do you buy?
We purchase single family homes, townhouses, condos, duplexes and multi-tenant buildings. And we purchase homes in any condition, including major structural issues, vacant homes, less than desirable neighborhoods and more.
Who do you normally buy homes from?
We primary focus on homes in the Southern California regions of South Orange County, Riverside County and Northern San Diego, but are not opposed to reviewing opportunities outside of our primary area. These are just a few of the many scenarios we can help with:
- Underwater on their mortgage or behind on payments and facing foreclosure.
- Home needs major repairs and they cannot afford the time or money to do them.
- Inherited property that needs to be liquidate to distribute the assets.
- Relocating to another part of the world.
- Going through a divorce and the home needs to be sold quickly.
- Landlord is tired of managing a rental property
The most common reason we buy a home is the seller needs to close quickly and without hassle.
How do you determine the price you will pay for my home?
We use many factors to determine the cash price for your home and will do research before we meet and during our home review with you. We will evaluate:
- Similar homes that have sold recently in the nearby area.
- Current condition of your home.
- The cost and extent of repairs required on your home.
- The costs of maintaing the home while repairs are made, including insurance, taxes, utilities, HOA fees, loan payments and more.
- Cost of commission when selling the home with a real estate agent.
What is the process to buy my house?
The process is quick and simple:
- Complete the online form or give is a call at (949) 427-0964.
- We will quickly get back to you to learn more about you and the situation and arrange a visit.
- During our visit we will:
- Evaluate the condition of your home
- Explain the complete process
- Make a cash offer
- Finally, if you accept the offer, we will quickly setup a closing date so you can get your cash and moved on.
Do I have to sell my home to you if I contact you?
No. You are under no obligation at all to sell your home to us. We want to answer all your questions and make you a no-obligation cash offer, free of charge. It is up to you to decide if you will sell your home to us or not.
Who is SoCal Investor Alliance?
We are group of real estate investors that have partnered together to purchase, renovate and sell homes. We are based in Orange County, CA and work with investors nationwide.
Who do I talk to if I have more questions?
You can call us any time at (949) 427-0964 or you can complete the contact us form.